- A strong foundation for healthy infant development*
- Promotes the growth of the Bifidobacteria, the bacteria commonly found in breast milk*
- Helps develop a healthy digestive system for better nutrient absorption*
Safe and gentle Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Drops was designed to foster the proper gastrointestinal balance to help establish a strong foundation in infants and help support natural defenses, digestion, nutrient absorption and bone health.* The probiotic drops also supplement the good bacteria found in breast milk.*
As a baby grows and develops, the foundational bacteria they are born with naturally deplete. The probiotics in Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Drops, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®) and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BB-12™), stimulate the growth of bifidobacteria and other lactobacilli, helping to keep an infant’s gut microbiota balanced to promote the development of healthy immune and digestive systems.* LGG® and BB-12™ are combined with Vitamin D, an important supplement for breastfed babies and for helping your baby build strong bones.*
Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Drops offer the following benefits:
- Provides infants with two of the most studied probiotics, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®) and Bifidobacterium (BB-12), to help support the development of a healthy microbiota
- Contains 2 billion CFUs of LGG® and 500 million CFUs of BB12
- Provides the American Association of Pediatrics-recommended daily intake of Vitamin D to help insure healthy bone development1
- Easy-to-use drops or packets can be dispensed right into breast milk, formula, drinks, or food
Advanced suspension technology to ensure dosing and potency
- Guarantees CFUs per dose and precise dosing
- Does not require vigorous shaking that can take several minutes
- Makes it easy to dispense with separate dropper
Directions for Use
Directions for Babies Under 1 Year:
- Use 5 drops once a day. Dispense directly into baby's mouth, bottle or while breastfeeding.
- Shake before use.
- Before first use, replace cap with dropper and discard original cap. Washing of dropper in between use is not recommended.
- Once opened, use within 60 days.
Storage Instructions: Store Culturelle® in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if bottle or dropper appears to be opened.
For children over 1 year: Take Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Packets as directed on the package.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition. If your infant develops an allergic reaction, such as a rash, itching, wheezing or hives, discontinue use and call your doctor.
For questions, concerns or to report an adverse event, please call (800) 722-3476.
Important Safety Information
Use with caution in patients with known immune-compromised conditions.
American Academy of Pediatrics. Prevention of rickets and vitamin D deficiency in infants, children, and adolescents. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/122/5/1142.short. Accessed August 28, 2017.