- Supports healthy development, better nutrient absorption and immune support*
- Colonizes within the intestines for optimal digestive support*
- Helps supplement Vitamin D, important for breastfed babies*
The safe and gentle ingredients in Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Packets support digestion and nutrient absorption as toddlers explore new foods, support their natural immune defenses as they experience new environments, and build strong bones as they perfect their balance and coordination.* To appease picky eaters, Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive comes in an easy to use packet that mixes right into baby’s food or drink.
Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Packets combines 3.5 billion CFUs of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®) the most clinically-studied probiotic in infants,†† and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BB-12™) with Vitamin D, an important supplement for breastfed babies and for helping to build strong bones. The active cultures and vitamin work naturally with your baby’s body to help support healthy development.*
Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Packets offer the following benefits:
- Provides infants with two of the most studied probiotics, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®) and Bifidobacterium (BB-12), to help support the development of a healthy microbiota
- Contains 3 billion CFUs of LGG® and 500 million CFUs of BB12
- Provides the American Association of Pediatrics-recommended daily intake of Vitamin D to help insure healthy bone development1
- Easy-to-use drops or packets can be dispensed right into breast milk, formula, drinks, or food
Directions for Use
Directions for 12-24 Months:
Mix entire contents of one (1) packet into food or drink. Do not add to hot food or beverage.
Storage Instructions: Store Culturelle® in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Product is sealed within packets. Do not use if any part of the packet is torn, open or damaged.
For children over 2 years: Take Culturelle® Kids as directed on the package.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition. If your baby develops an allergic reaction, such as a rash, itching, wheezing or hives, discontinue use and call your doctor.
For questions, concerns or to report an adverse event, please call (800) 722-3476.
Important Safety Information
Use with caution in patients with known immune-compromised conditions.
American Academy of Pediatrics. Prevention of rickets and vitamin D deficiency in infants, children, and adolescents. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/122/5/1142.short. Accessed August 28, 2017.