- Helps reduce fussiness and crying due to occasional digestive upset*
- Patented oil suspension technology ensures consistent and accurate dosing*
- Safe for everyday, long-term use
Too often, digestive upset is the source of an infant’s fussiness. Probiotics, like Culturelle® Baby Calm + Comfort Drops, help support baby’s health by boosting digestion, helping with occasional diarrhea, alleviating occasional digestive upset, and reducing the associated fussiness and crying to calm an infant.*§
Using only safe and gentle ingredients that work naturally within a baby’s body, Culturelle® Baby Calm + Comfort Drops combines Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®), the most clinically studied probiotic in infants,†† with chamomile extract.* LGG® probiotic helps keep your baby’s gut microbiota balanced and healthy,*
Culturelle® Baby Calm + Comfort Drops offer the following benefits:
- Provides infants with clinically-proven probiotics LGG® and Bifidobacterium (BB-12) to help support digestive health
- Contains 1.5 billion CFUs of LGG® and 500 million CFUs of BB12
- Formulated with calming chamomile
- Easy-to-use drops can be dispensed right into breast milk, formula, drinks, or food
Advanced suspension technology to ensure accurate dosing and potency
- Guarantees CFUs per dose and precise dosing
- Does not require vigorous shaking that can take several minutes
- Makes it easy to dispense with separate dropper
Directions for Use
Directions for 0-12 Months:
- Use 5 drops once a day. Dispense directly into baby's mouth, bottle or while breastfeeding.
- Shake before use.
- Before first use, replace cap with dropper and discard original cap. Washing of dropper in between use is not recommended.
- Once opened, use within 60 days.
Storage Instructions: Store Culturelle® in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if bottle or dropper appears to be opened.
For children over 1 year: Take Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Packets as directed on the package.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition. If your infant develops an allergic reaction, such as a rash, itching, wheezing or hives, discontinue use and call your doctor.
For questions, concerns or to report an adverse event, please call (800) 722-3476.
Important Safety Information
Use with caution in patients with known immune-compromised conditions.